Information on Admission to K1 Classes in the 2019/20 School Year
Collection of application Forms:
- Download from the school website
- Obtain from the school in person
- Please complete the application form in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS.
Return of Application Forms:
Please return the completed application form by post or by hand, and enclosed with the following documentation:
- Copy of birth certificate;
- Three self-addressed stamped envelopes.
A non-refundable application fee of $40 is charged on the date of interview.
Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- Under the kindergarten education scheme (Scheme), each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to EDB from September to November 2018. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2018 and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website (www.edb.gov.hk) in due course.
- Applicant who resides near to us
- Interview performance
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day classes (As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
- We will arrange interview for all applicants. Applicants selected for interview according to their year of birth; we will notify you of the interview time by post
- Interviews will be conducted in November 2018
- Group and/or individual interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before the 20 of December every year by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child during the Centralised Registration Dates. This is done by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and by paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee. Personal data on an unsuccessful applicants will normally be destroyed 3 months after “Centralised Registration Dates”.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for K1 place is HK$970 (Half day classes) / HK$1570 (Whole day classes). If the child concerned studies in the kindergarten, the registration fee paid will be refunded in September. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “RC” / “AP” as soon as possible but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Telephone no.: 24557187
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Units 1-10, G/F., Siu Pong Court, 38 Tin King Road, Tuen Mun, N.T., H.K.
Office hours: 9:00 am to 5:00pm , Monday to Friday, except for public holidays.